“Only they can be Anthroposophists, those who feel certain questions on the nature of man and the universe as an elemental need of life, just as one feels hunger and thirst”.
(R. Steiner Leading Thoughts no. 1)
To create a bridge between spiritual anthroposophical knowledge and the personal biography of each student and client, in a manner that will be enriched by tools that enable spiritual and deep consciousness development.
- The School considers itself as a spiritual community.
- The School as a model for a continuously developing entity.
- The School staff aim to cultivate active, free thinking, supported by the practice of: Goethean observation, self-reflection regarding the validity of hypotheses, open minded enquiry, creativity and expansion of viewpoints.
- The School staff strive to: work from the consciousness soul; discover the truth; empower School graduates as active Biographical Counsellors and engage graduates in key roles in the School staff (content development, teaching, tutoring, lecturing etc.).
- Reverence for life, for the events, encounters and inner world of thoughts, emotions and impulses in individual biographies, serve as the raw material of the biographical work.
- Self reflexivity and non judgment are encouraged and cultivated as essential in all counselling encounters.
- Anyone who ponders on the meaning of life.
- Anyone who is open to knowledge that was considered esoteric until now.
- All those who have an yearning for the soul & spiritual world.
- Therapists interested in learning new skills and capacities for their work.
- Parents who want to gain in-depth understanding of their children’s developmental stages and thereby understand themselves and their children better.
- People in mid-life who have stopped asking “why”, and started questioning “what for”?
The individual developmental work of every student and teacher of the School produces the fruits of our common development and contribution.
The Essence of the School
The discovery of the relationship between the human being and the Spiritual Hierarchies and its relevance and application in the Biographical Counselling process.