The fourth year is essentially a Practicum year.
In this year, the students meet once a fortnight for sessions, which include;
- Dynamic biography.
- Continued studies of advanced biographical and Anthroposophical materials.
- Bringing in case studies from students’ training experience and obtaining supervision.
- Reading and sharing insights of biographies of counselees.
- Practice counselling sessions
- Learning psychotherapeutic methods of intervention and theories of the counsellor–counselee relationship and their relationship and application to the unique method of biographical counselling. This field is taught by two teachers – a social worker and experienced psychotherapist, and a certified biographical counsellor.
- The requirements for this year are extensively outlined in the attached training form.